For members of staff
The University of Graz, which was founded in 1585, is Austria's second oldest university and with 32,500 students and 4,300 employees one of the largest in the country. Many excellent scientists, amongst them six Nobel laureates, have taught and researched here.
On the following pages, members of staff and students can find information relevant not only for members of the Working Group for Equal Opportunities, but also for anybody interested.
You can find further information on the following topics here:
- Database of women holding a postdoctoral academic qualification (Habilitation), (administered by the Office of the Working Group for Equal Opportunities),
- Gender-neutral language,
- Gender Mainstreaming,
- Women at the University of Graz (German),
- Gender-balanced composition of collegial bodies,
- Scholarships for the advancement of women at the University of Graz.
On July 13, 2020 we will start with limited resumption of our office hours after preceding registration and in compliance with our safety precautions.
We kindly ask You to follow these preventive measures:
- wearing mouth-nose protection,
- when arriving, please wash Your hands or use disinfectants,
- bring Your own writing utensils,
- maintaining the minimum distance of one meter.
Please send Your request regarding an appointment via e-mail to akgl(at)uni-graz.at or contact us by phone on +43 (0)316 380-1028.
We warmly welcome You and thank You in advance for Your understanding that we are refraining from the usual greeting tradition (shaking hands),