Here you can find an overview of relevant legislation (partly in German, partly in English). The information on this website is only for information purposes, legally binding are only the texts announced in the Federal Law Gazette and the University Gazette.
- Laws (Universities Act 2002, Equal Treatment Act), Regulations, directives,… (e.g. Career Advancement Plan for women,…)
- Overview of the relevant legislation
The following legislation is available in English so far:
- Universities Act 2002 (UG 2002, date of the version: 5 December 2007, published in January 2016)
- Federal Constitutional Law (B-VG, published in February 2016)
- Austrian Equal Treatment Act for the private sector (GlBG, published in June 2004, from page 57)
- Gender Equality and Non-Discrimination Laws in Austrian Higher Education (Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy, published in August 2016)
- Career Advancement Plan for Women 2017 (Satzungsteil Frauenförderungsplan 2017)
- Equal Opportunities Plan 2017 (Satzungsteil Gleichstellungsplan 2017)
Consultations are also offered via online meetings, by phone and by e-mail.
Office hours currently take place only after preceding registration and in compliance with our safety precautions. For up-to-date information, please visit https://covid-19.uni-graz.at/en/.
We kindly ask You to follow these preventive measures:
- wearing mouth-nose protection (preferably FFP2),
- when arriving, please wash Your hands or use disinfectants,
- bring Your own writing utensils,
- maintaining the minimum distance of two meters.
Please send Your request regarding an appointment via e-mail to akgl(at)uni-graz.at or contact us by phone on +43 (0)316 380-1028.
We warmly welcome You and thank You in advance for Your understanding that we are refraining from the usual greeting tradition (shaking hands),