Here you can find an overview of relevant legislation (in German). The information on this website is only for information purposes, legally binding are only the texts announced in the Federal Law Gazette and the University Gazette.
- Laws (Universities Act 2002, Equal Treatment Act), Regulations, directives,… (e.g. Career Advancement Plan for women,…)
- Overview of the relevant legislation
The following legislation is available in English so far:
- Universities Act 2002 (UG 2002, date of the version: 5 December 2007, published in January 2016)
- Federal Constitutional Law (B-VG, published in February 2016)
- Austrian Equal Treatment Act for the private sector (GlBG, published in June 2004, from page 57)
- Gender Equality and Non-Discrimination Laws in Austrian Higher Education (Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy, published in August 2016)